Sunday, April 12, 2009

Intelligent Kindness


I don't often get a chance to listen to the radio because I'm always either working or busy with kids. However, on occasion for work I will find myself in the car on a Saturday morning and when I am I love tuning into John Tesh.

Yesterday happened to be one of those days and while I was listening and driving I heard about one of his projects called Intelligent Kindness. What a great web site! It's a social community of people sharing methods and experiences of how they use their time to spread kindness, to make change, to give of themselves to make the lives of others better.

As I drove I was giddy at the thought and couldn't wait to get back home to share this discovery with you. The site is loaded with people who are writing of their experiences of being out there in the world and doing good. You can even make your own personalized page and hook up with others in your community who are doing what you like to do.

Please do go check it out and sign up. And if you feel like doing a good deed for John Tesh, either post a note to him or send a message to him on Twitter or jot him a note and tell him how much he rocks for helping make the world a better place. His contact info is below. (And if you want to do something nice for yourself or someone else, you can enter yourself or a friend to win the "stimulus package" he's offering.)

Twitter: @johntesh

Email: use this form

Snail mail:
John Tesh
13245 Riverside Dr
Sherman Oaks, CA 91423

No comments: