Monday, March 30, 2009

Responsibility Project

I'm a sucker for a good commercial. They can be inspiring and funny, make you laugh, make you cry, motivate you.

Two of my favorites are those created by Liberty Mutual. The illustrate the power of the simple good deed of kindness and how it can inspire others to pay it forward. You can see them spreading change right before your very eyes! Watch these and be inspired to continue to do those little kindnesses for your fellow humans, your roommates of this house we call Earth. I say "continue", 'cause I KNOW you're already doing it!





While you're at it, check out Liberty Mutual's Responsibility Project.

2 comments:

♥ Kathy said...

very inspiring Wendy ♥

Unknown said...

This is wonderful! One of the things that I really like about this campaign is that they really point out how our actions affect not only the person receiving the act ... but others who see it take place. I visited the Responsibility Project and the message ... to do the right thing ... it powerful!

Thank you for this ... and for stopping by Reduce Footprints. I'm going to follow this wonderful blog ... and add you to my blog roll.

Small Footprints
http://reducefootprints.blogspot.com